- Superimpose PC text and graphics onto another video signal. Or superimpose Video signal onto VGA source.
- Supports VGA to Video conversion
- VGA: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200
- Video: NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N or SECAM
- Supports PC & Video picture adjustment
- Supports Key adjust and PC aspect
- Supports Zoom and Pan functions
- Supports Vertical and Horizontal Overscan/ Underscan control
- Automatically supports frame rate conversion from 56Hz up to 85Hz
- Cross-platform compatibility for PC, Macintosh and Notebook
- Software driver required and supplied
- Simultaneously video outputs
- Can be adjust from front panel, RS-232 or remote control
1. The system does not support video format conversion. For example: NTSC in to NTSC out, PAL in to PAL out or SECAM in to SECAM out.
2. In Overlay mode, suggest the user to preserve the Contrast/Brightness/Color/Hue in default value.
3. The PC to Video or Video to PC overlay system is designed to overlay PC/Graphics onto Video signal or vise versa. Simply select from the OSD Main Menu→SETUP→OUTPUT-PC KEY/CV KEY.
4. Zoom and Pan functions are not supported when Video signal input is used.