|The Multi Format Video to USB HD Capture Box converts standard video formats to USB HD video for PC 'capture and record'. Supports High Def HDMI/Component 1080p, Standard Def Composite, and S-video formats to record to H.264 / MPEG4-AVC standards. With advanced video processing capablity, the Multi Format Video to USB HD Capture Box is ideal for the display and capture of external video sources on your PC or Notebook.|
Please note: the Multi Format Video to USB HD Capture Box will work with PAL and NTSC video formats, but will not allow PAL to NTSC or NTSC to PAL video format conversion. If PAL is source signal type, then software must be set for PAL. If NTSC is source signal type, then software must be set for NTSC.
Multi Format Video to USB HD Capture Box requires the following for operation:
- System Hardware:
- a 2.4 GHz single core CPU with at least 1GB RAM for optimal performance.
- Operating System platforms:
- Windows 2K SP4
- Windows XP Home or Professional 32 bits SP2
- Windows Vista 32 bits
- Windows 7 32 bits
- Windows 8 (with special loading instructions)
- USB port extension:
- USB 2.0 port w/ USB to mini-USB cable